Friday, February 26, 2010

Molly's sock

Today Molly was walking around with one of Abby's socks on her foot. Just one sock, not both. So, I asked her if she was being Michael Jackson (you know just one sock, kind of like one glove). She thought I was being silly and told me "No, daddy, I have two socks". Since she's learning to count, I just thought she was saying the wrong number. So I told her that she only had one on, to which she again insisted that she had two.

To show her what one looked like, I laid her down and grabbed her foot. Holding it where she could see I told her, "See, just one sock". To which she responded, by pulling off the ONE sock to reveal another sock.

So I guess she knew what she was talking about...Two socks, but on only one foot.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I like her way of thinking! Very creative!

Erica Huff said...

That is really funny! Smart girl! I'll no longer stalk you.